Redefining Security, Redefining Standards
Is a smart security system really necessary or worth it?
What are the benefits or importance of smart alarms?
How do I choose one & get the best value for my money?
With crime rates up in UK, there is no reason, not to look into additional security. In these uncertain times, it’s only natural to think about protecting the things that matters most to us… Family member, property, valuables, peace of mind etc.
Purchasing and setting up your business/residential security alarm system is an investment, so Utility Deal wants to recommend the best.
For those customers with existing alarm systems – Does your alarm system meet today’s requirements? Police response, guard response, Photo detectors etc? We highly recommend you to have a security assessment done for free by our Security consultants, who would understand your exact requirement and offer you a customized solution, there is No Obligation to buy.
Explore your options by comparing the best business/home security systems in the UK with Utility Deals for your security requirements & budget maybe.
Here are a few reasons how that’s true:
1. Protects your family and valuables
A smart security system has a 24/7 alarm monitoring alarm that can scare off many would-be burglars and can notify Police, if someone attempts to break-in to your property.
2. Deters crime
Here are some statistical data regarding crime in UK, that proves the importance of smart alarm systems on your property:
- Every 106 seconds, a Burglary happens
- 296,000+ Burglary happened within 12 months
- 63% Burglaries happen without a Security system
- 58% Burglars break in when someone’s in the home
- 26% use Force or Violence
3. Allows remote access to your home: You can control your alarm system through the mobile app from anywhere in the world, allowing you to remotely monitor what’s happening in your property.
4. Monitored fire, flood and carbon monoxide detection: The latest smoke detectors linked with alarm system that’s monitored 24×7 & in case of fire, the alarm receiving center can notify the Fire brigade. It can detect early signs of water infiltration caused by a variety of reasons.
5. Reduced home insurance premiums: Having a monitored alarm system in your property can lower your homeowner’s insurance by up to 20%. That, combined with instant notifications to police and emergency services, makes an alarm system very proactive.
6. For peace of mind: You can relax whilst Utility Deals’ security experts look after your premises 24×7, so you can focus on what is important for you.
7. Monitored / Non-monitored system: Utility Deals has partnership with 3 different Alarm companies, so whatever your requirements, we would customize a package according to your exact requirements & provide you with the best available deals!
8. Financially savvy: are cheaper & affordable
9. Customizable alerts, schedules and automations
10. Convenience and energy savings
May we put in our minds that it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the safety of our property.
Why Utility Deals?
At Utility Deals, our goal is to help you regain confidence in your business’s/family’s safety. You handle life. We’ll handle the security. That’s why, families in UK trust Utility Deals with the safety of their properties.
We have teamed up with the best Smart Alarm companies in UK, that are leaders in the industry.
- Over 70 suppliers and over 150 deals compared in minutes
- Best Smart Alarm System in the industry
- Our inhouse security experts offer you Free Impartial advice
- Dedicated accounts manager ready to help and support you (face to face meetings/ Zoom meeting)
- We research on best deals for you & customize a smart security solution that works for you, so that you can focus on your business/personal life and we focus on your savings
- Utility Deals switch to the Best Deals and you Save year after year!!
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- 4.8/5 on Trustpilot.
- Completely Free
- GDPR compliant
- UK based staff
- Prices from £299 for Alarm system, inclusive of professional fitting!!
We shall be happy to schedule a Free Live Demo or a Zoom call based on your convenience.
For cheapest and Best deals on Smart Alarm systems, call our energy experts now on 03301 247 333, 7 days a week. Your 1 call to us could save you Time, money and Fuss.
OR simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick assessment and our security experts will inform you about the best & cheapest available deal for FREE!!!*
Special Offer: First 5 customers receive £100 off !!! (Code: Feb21)
Refer a Friend and receive £25 Amazon voucher!!