Cheapest, Simple, Secure & Hassle-free card transactions
Hassle-free Card Transactions
No matter what type of business you are running, whether it is sales or service, if you have paying customers you are going to need a convenient method of payment. The current pandemic scenario has made it into a necessity to have a payment method, that’s not only convenient but safer too. PDQ machines efficiently provides both consumers and businesses to make such payments using a Debit or a Credit card.
There are over a million PDQ machines being used in the UK by businesses, and this number is only increasing, as there are no other foreseeable forms of technology that could replace PDQ machines in the near future. Tap-and-pay OR Chip and Pin transactions have increased 44% since the lockdown.
What is a PDQ machine?
PDQ machines also known as Card payments are payment terminals that allows for electronic fund transfers, or in simpler terms, machines that allow you to accept credit and debit card payments for your business.
PDQ machines allow people to feel safer when making a purchase, as the bank/ provider can only authorize the transaction through a unique feature PIN/contactless and these provider ensures safety and data protection and follow strict guidelines and compliances to keep your information safe and secure.
What is Chip and Pin & how does it work?
- Chip and PIN refers to the technology used in debit and credit cards in order to process payments.
- Debit and credit cards contain a microchip which includes:
- cardholder’s name
- account number
- card expiry date
- 4 digit security code on the back of the card
Is chip & pin important for businesses?
Your business receives an additional layer of security and convenience, because it reduces the risks associated with having large amounts of cash at your business establishment. Some additional benefits include:
- Lower risk of fake or fraudulent cards
- Reduces responsibility for authentication of cards (comparing signatures)
- Speeds up the process
- The chip and PIN technology provides increased security overall on both sides of a transaction
Can someone compare cheap deals on card machine PDQ deals for me ?
Is it free to do a comparison with Utility Deals?
Can someone offer me free impartial advise?
The answer to above three questions are “Yes” at Utility Deals we do price comparison and offer you the Cheapest and Best deals on PDQ machines. Our experts offers you Free Impartial Advice and compare PDQ deals with different suppliers, saving your time and money! Our experts are happy to meet you in person (where possible) and through video calls.
Do small businesses need it?
- Yes, as more then 90% consumer prefers to pay by card payments and through contactless method
- Easy installation, so you can start using it straight away
- Professional & Modern way to carry out a transaction
- Completely encrypted, so you don’t need to worry about anyone stealing money from your till.
- It is affordable and not that expensive as you may think it is.
- A great probability your competitors are already using card readers to provide the best customer service they can. Having this payment method stops you from being seen as outdated or inconvenient for your customer.
PDQ machines have undoubtedly taken over almost all businesses as a payment option throughout UK.
Why Utility Deals ?
- Debit card from 0.30%
- Utility Deals are in partnership with several PDQ merchant service providers in UK and we get very competitive rates due to the volume of business passed.
- Our experts customize a quote based on your requirements, offering you the cheapest and best PDQ deals by comparing the market.
- Helping and Supporting our customers 7 days a week
- Compare cheapest and best deals on PDQ machine / card terminals
- 4.8/5 on Trust Pilot
- £100 Cashback Offer (code Feb21).
Our existing clients are High street shops, Independent Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Places of worships, Golf courses, Engineering firms, etc.
To find the Best and Cheapest deals on PDQ machines, call our experts on 03301 247 333 or visit www.utility-deals.com and we will tailor a solution that’s right for your business.
You can also email us your latest bill – email@example.com
Special Offer: Join us before 31st March 2021 and receive £100 cashback! Special discount code is Feb21