Save hundreds of £££s on your Electric bills
You’re unlikely to be on the best electric deal available if you haven’t switched recently. When was the last time you checked your energy tariffs? Maybe it’s time to reconsider your energy tariffs to stop wasting your hard earned money.
Household: Amidst the lockdown, households where people are working from home will use 25% more electricity, adding up to higher electric bills, especially
for those on expensive Standard Variable Tariffs.
Business: Even if your business premises is empty, you’ll still be billed by your energy supplier unless you’re on a no-standing charge tariff.
Energy bills are essentially made up of two charges, one of which you’re billed for regardless of whether or not you actually use any gas or electricity:
- Unit cost – A charge for the amount of
energy your business uses, each unit is measured in kilowatt hours (kWh)
- Standing charge – A charge to cover the cost of transporting energy to your premises and maintaining the national grid.
This is charged at a daily rate and regardless of whether or not you use any gas or electricity.
And that’s why, reconsidering electric tariffs becomes crucial. At Utility Deals, we help you source the best deals for FREE, saving you time and hundreds of £££s.
How do I compare energy prices & switch?
It only takes a few minutes to compare energy prices, and you could save yourself at least £1000*. Here’s what you need to do to compare energy rates:
- Start your energy comparison and tell us your postcode, current supplier and energy habits. If you can, use a recent bill for best results. Our tool guides you through your search.
- Compare energy tariffs from different providers – we’ll show you how much you could save by switching
- Choose the deal you want
- Put in a few confirmation details, like your direct debit and contact details
- Click to confirm, and you’ll be switched within 3 weeks
After you’ve compared energy deals, we’ll keep an eye on prices. We’ll let you know when it’s time to switch and save again and again.
You might also be looking for good customer service, so we include star ratings to show how happy customers have been with each supplier.
How Utility Deals can help me?
Utility Deals is a leading independent Energy Consultants with over 40 years of combined experience in the Utility industry and have over 70 suppliers in the UK.
What we offer?
- Independent Utility Broker with over 70 suppliers & over 150 deals compared in minutes
- Personalised service – Including Face to Face meeting/Zoom meetings
- Average saving for a residential customer is £394 per year
- Average saving for a business customer is £1208 per year
- Fixed prices on 1-5 years deals
- UK based Customer Service
- Free Bills check in service
- Open 7 days a week
- Utility Deals switch to the Best Deals and you Save year after year!!
- Lucky Draw: Join us and win Free Gas & Electric bills for 1 year.
Call our energy experts now on 03301 247 333. Your 1 call to us could save you Time, money and Fuss.
OR simply email us your bill and contact number to email@example.com for a quick assessment and our expert will inform you how much you could save!!!*
We will source you the best deals for FREE and forever, saving time, Fuss and £££s.