Making Payment Safer and Simpler
Since the onset of the pandemic, both consumers and businesses prefer to make payments using a Debit or a Credit card and often using the contactless method as a cautious choice. PDQ machines have undoubtedly taken over almost all businesses as a payment option throughout UK. Tap-and-pay transactions have increased 44% since the lockdown.
Utility Deals is a preferred partner for many chip & pin service provider. The chip-and-pin devices available are cheapest and best to meet your individual needs and requirements.
What is Chip and Pin & how does it work?
- Chip and PIN refers to the technology used in debit and credit cards in order to process payments.
- Debit and credit cards contain a microchip which includes:
– cardholder’s name
– account number
– card expiry date
– 3-4 digit security code on the back of the card
This information makes it possible for the hardware and software to process a transaction for products or services or for the withdrawal of cash from a cashpoint.
Is chip & pin important for businesses?
The chip and PIN method provides the cardholder with an increased level of security as compared to the swipe and signature method, but it also contains some benefits for businesses accepting card payments including:
- Lower risk of fake or fraudulent cards
- Reduces responsibility for authentication of cards (comparing signatures)
- Speeds up the process
- The chip and PIN technology provides increased security overall on both sides of a transaction
There are layers on sophisticated technology to ensure protection against fraud and misuse and normally your card provider has adequate insurance to reimburse you in case of a misuse or a fraudulent transaction.
What about small businesses?
Here’s why you should look into it for smaller businesses:
- Professional & Modern way to carry out a transaction
- Easy installation, so you can start using it straight away.
- Completely encrypted, so you don’t need to worry about anyone stealing money from a customer or your store.
- A one-off payment is all that’s needed for the device as a whole, and then only a regular transaction fee of around 2% of profits.
- A great probability your competitors are already using card readers to provide the best customer service they can. Having this payment method stops you from being seen as outdated or inconvenient for your customer.
How Utility Deals can help me:
- Debit card from 0.30%
- Utility Deals are in partnership with several PDQ merchant service providers in UK and we get very competitive rates due to the volume of business passed.
- Our experts customize a quote based on your requirements, offering you the cheapest and best PDQ deals by comparing the market.
- Committed to serve you 7 days a week
- 8/5 on Trust Pilot
Our existing clients are High street shops, Independent Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Places of worships, Golf courses, Engineering firms, etc.
To save Time, Money and Fuss, please contact our experts on 03301 247 333 or www.utility-deals.com and we will tailor a solution that’s right for your business.
Special Offer: Join us for FREE and receive £100 cashback!