How to save money on Water bills?
While reducing your water bill may not be too high on your list of ways to save money, it isn’t a complete wash. Water is the forgotten utility – many think they can’t save, but we’ve seen successes from those who have slashed £100s off their bills by fitting water meters and cutting down on how much they use.
Water companies charge in two different ways.
- Unmetered: calculates a set rate that is decided upon by your home’s/business’s ‘rateable’ value.
- Metered: you are billed for the amount of water you use.
If you’re not sure how you pay, take a look at your bill.
If your water bill is unmetered and you feel the bills are too high, you can ask your supplier to change to a metered bill.
Is it worth switching to a water meter?
This can be cheaper, but it isn’t always. To see if it’s right for you, use a water usage calculator. You can use the calculator on the Consumer Council for Water website.
- Better deals best suited to your business needs: includes the services offered to you, such as consolidated billing if you operate on multiple sites, electronic billing, or enhanced frequency in receiving your bill.
- Better customer service: Quicker call times, more supportive representatives, and loyalty schemes can all make for a much better experience with your water retailer.
How do I choose the best deal?
Shopping around for who can best support your business’s needs is the key to getting the best & cheapest water deal in England and Scotland.
You can wisely choose to avoid all the hassle above & leave the hard work to our experts at Utility Deals. Get your free water comparison by our experts at Utility Deals – we’ll inform you exactly how much you can save.
How can Utility Deals help me choose the best deal?
- It’s the ‘Retail Fee’ that can vary so much…we’re cut the cost of the Retail fee dramatically.
- In over a year – we haven’t found a water deal (unless they’re with our water supplier) that we couldn’t beat!
- More & more UK businesses are switching their water and waste services to our recommended water suppliers and have saved £1000s by switching through us.
Our clients: Independent Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Places of worship, Golf courses, Engineering firms, Bowling clubs, Office buildings, High street shops, Hairdressers, etc.
Utility Deals is a leading independent Energy Consultants with over 40 years of combined experience in the Utility industry and have over 70 suppliers in the UK.
- We do the research on best deals for you, so that you can focus on business and we focus on your savings.
- Over 70 suppliers and over 150 deals compared in minutes
- Dedicated Accounts Manager ready to help and support you (face to face meetings/Zoom meetings)
- FREE bill-checking service – already helped claim back VAT, Climate levy charges etc.
- Fixed prices on water for 3 years deals
- Available 7 days a week
- 8/5 on Trust Pilot
If you are a business in England or Scotland then switch now and save money on your water deals.
Call us on 03301247333 and save money OR contact us at email@example.com for quick bill assessment for FREE and our expert will inform you how much you could save!!!
Your one phone to Utility Deals could save you £££s !!!